Lo Siento: No TWD

Yet another missed Tuesdays with Dorie selection. I had all the intentions in the world to make the summer fruit galette chosen by Michelle of Michelle in Colorado Springs, but I found out at 10:30 last night that I didn't have any vegetable shortening in the house to make the crust. Procrastination is never a good thing. I might make it later on this week if I ever remember to pick up some shortening at the grocery store.

Please check in with the other TWD members; you'll be in a for a treat!

3 comments:

  1. Eleganza Strings/ The DeLadurantey Family said...

    Aw, thats to bad! You should try it, it was very good. As long as you use the right fruit:)  

  2. Megan said...

    Don't feel too bad - I skipped out this week too.  

  3. /// said...

    Thank you for your super sweet comment, my dear! :)