Heartwarming: A New Skin

Happy June! I can't believe it's June already; I know it's a cliche, but time really passes so quickly as you age. I seriously feel like I celebrated New Year's the other day, but that was six months ago!

Today I start my summer internship, and I'm a bit apprehensive about it. I have no idea what I'll be doing and only hope that it won't be too overwhelming. I am on my last summer break ever...

Since I am on summer vacation and have a bit more free time now that I don't have anything to study, I've decided to give this blog a makeover. When I started this blog three months ago, I was so excited about jumping into the world of food blogging and sharing my experiences in the kitchen right away that I didn't give any thought as to the direction that I wanted this blog to take. I threw together a header and started blogging.

Now I'm not so satisfied with how my blog looks, so I'm slowly yet surely working on a new layout. I hope to have it finished in the next couple of weeks, and I think it'll be a better reflection of my culinary adventures.

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    You've been tagged!!
    mybakingadventures.com  

  2. Kaitlin said...

    Funny, I was just saying to myself, "this blog looks great." Makes me want to revamp mine a little.  

  3. Cecilia said...

    Kait: Thank you! It's not that I didn't like this layout at some point in time. It's just that I'm sort of bored with it and want something more organized.