Happy Monday! After the first week of my internship, I enjoyed a much-needed fun and relaxing weekend. Included in this respite was an outing with a couple of friends that I hadn't seen a long time. We started out the evening at the Museum of Art to catch the newest Audrey Tautou film, Hors de prix (Priceless). If you are looking for a simple yet fun movie to watch, I recommend this one. The plot is pretty predictable, following the same theme as Breakfast at Tiffany's, but the two leads were charming. Audrey Tautou was absolutely GORGEOUS in all of the couture outfits, and Gad Elmaleh piqued my interest. Plus, any movie that takes place in the French Riviera is a good thing.

The movie ended during dinnertime, so we headed over to The Wedge and shared a pizza. We decided to create our own pizza and went with a pesto-goat cheese-tomato combination. The pizza could have benefited from more pesto, but the goat cheese and the slight smoky flavor from the brick oven more than made up for the deficit. The pizza was solid and made for a light and refreshing meal, great for outdoor eating in the summertime. I'll probably be a frequent visitor to this pizzeria; I hope to try a different combination with each visit. The possibilities are endless!

Here's to hoping for a good week!

The Wedge Pizzeria
4709 N Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73118

1 comments:

  1. Allie said...

    I will go get a Wedge pizza with you anytime! Maybe in conjunction with another movie en francais? Je dois practiquer mon francais avant partir en Septembre!